The job is managing our processing centre. Our nuts are harvested, dried, sorted by size and then sold either as inshell or cracked and packed and sold as kernel in 250gram and 5 kilo bags.
We have a number of machines from the US, Japan and China as well as Australia.
There would be a considerable training programme courtesy of the orchard manager.
There would also be the need to be one of our team for HACCP, JAS and organic certifications which would be obtained as part of your role.
When not processing you would assist the orchard manager in the orchard.
- Forklift ticket and Chemcert certificate
- Computer skills for reports for certifications
- Some aptitude for machinery
- Current drivers’ licence
- Farm experience and ability to drive tractors
- The ability to work independently and to supervise others
- A passion to grow things and attention to detail and problem solving.
The job is a full-time position and would allow someone the opportunity to develop skills and a career with us.
We will assist the right person with advancing their qualifications and skills.
The salary package will depend on the skills and experience of the successful applicant but will be in the range of $55K-65K plus superannuation and allowances.
Attach your CV and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have some questions prior to applying please ring our Administration Manager on Monday, Tuesday or Friday on 08 9772 1502.
Applications close – 14 JAN 2022